Views: 14637|Replies: 101

Chinese President Xi’s US visit   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-9-18 15:04:28 |Display all floors
Chinese president Xi jinping is running United State America for his first state visit on September 22 to 25. At the same this visit is being highlighted with the great hopes and achievements. American president Barak Obama is also looking cheerful to welcome his counterpart with some cordial and commercial deals and forging mutual ground. Some expectations during Xi's USA visits especially depicted on crucial topics on climate change, energy resources, cyber security and investments including big nation relationship. china is peacefully raising nation with vigorous stamina and potentiality. what will be resulted about military talks and further mutual exchanges? what do you hope from Xi's this formal USA visit? will it forge the  ground for peaceful and stable world?                    

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-20 00:48:42 |Display all floors

Steady as she goes...

This post was edited by cestmoi at 2015-9-20 00:54

I think China can deal with President Obama, I like that guy and I think he has performed admirably well after inheriting the Great Bush Recession from the previous guy, it's Congress that can be obstructionist. President Obama is an honourable person, which is more than you can say for most USAnians.

I am getting to know USAnians for what they are, so, high hopes but low expectations

Stop rocking the boat

One steady step at a time

Identify areas of mutual interest
  • No one wants the PRC economy to implode, but its economy is sitting on a 2-legged stool, missing the third one, which is private sector consumption.
  • PRC should want to see the USAnian economy recover steadily, it is PRC's single biggest client.

Identify areas of potential conflict - be blunt about it, lets start here:
  • No, USA does not want PRC China hacking into Usanian companies and government databases, strictly off limits
  • No, PRC China is not backing off from those islands/shoals in the South China Sea, none negotiable
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-9-20 10:47:12 |Display all floors
Jim9 Post time: 2015-9-20 02:34
USA is a Bully Nation who wants to have control over China and everyone around the planet. President ...

constructive talks were held and plenty of firm handshakes ...
once they have departed normal service will resume...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-9-20 10:48:11 |Display all floors
I wonder if Xi will ask Obama why communism is illegal in the US.
Capitalism is not illegal in China.
China has more freedom of choice.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-9-20 13:07:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-9-20 13:10:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-9-21 01:48:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-9-19 21:10
But your presence among the red Chinese flag wavers along Jinping's way is contradiction enough to ...

Look up the communist control act of 1954.
I know you have trouble with reality but there it is if you want to try reality for a few moments.
Communism IS illegal in the USA.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.