Views: 1904|Replies: 2

Sometimes love is a dreadful bond. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-7-20 17:27:55 |Display all floors
If the person you have an crush on had the same feeling on you, you would become the luckest in the world. Otherwise, you would feel what I mean, a dreadful bond.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-29 05:14:58 |Display all floors
I think you're confused. Loving someone and having a crush are two different things.

Real love is not a "dreadful" bond at all....It is possible to love someone without them even knowing about you, without any suffering at all....If love is a bond, it is a helpful bond. Because people who love each other will meet again and will help one another again and again.....I don't suffer from real love at all....

Don't take things too literally...it just makes you look stupid....

Sometimes love for an individual makes it hard for you to leave them, but you don't suffer for it ....

You would only suffer from "love" if your love was selfish...and then that it means it was never love to begin with, but you just think and worry about yourself....Real love is unselfish...

Let's be more specific so that you can understand things easier. If you really loved someone, you would want what is best for that person, even if you are not part of that happiness. This is called "unselfish love."....But if you loved yourself more, you would suffer because you don't get to be part of that happiness. ..You love that person, only because of what that person can give you--happiness, friendship, or whatever. ...So it is selfish, and it is not true love...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-29 11:16:15 |Display all floors
stranger123 Post time: 2015-8-29 05:14
I think you're confused. Loving someone and having a crush are two different things.

Real love is n ...

Thanks for replying my statement. It's a shame to have some response until now - I am always too busy. Sorry!
Exactly speaking the words came not from me, but Davy Jones, a person in Pirates of the Caribbean. After watching his life experience, I did fully appreciate why he could get such a conclusion.
In the world, there is nothing without reasons, without which you cannot get through something. I totally agree with you on the opinions you typed. But in some very special conditions, things go beyond our imaginations. So, sometimes there is no right or wrong, but just reasonable.
I have sighed with emotion on Davy Jones' life since college life. The reason why this is that it could always remind me of life choosing.
Thank you very much for discussion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.