Views: 7685|Replies: 1

I miss the salad bar [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-6 19:23:48 |Display all floors
When first in China I could go to a Pizza Hut and fill a bowl with assorted vegetables and some fruits. That is long gone as the greedy behaviour of some locals led to the company removing such bars. S

Creative or rude? Some built cucumber walls on edge of plates, then emptied a tray of vegetables into it. The next customer had to wait ten minutes for refills. Pizza Hut could not afford it!

image.jpg

To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-7 14:12:17 |Display all floors
I see it at the marriot hotel in cq. The breakfast buffet is sometimes unbearable due to crowds of locals filling as many plates with food as possible. If you have breakfast at 6.30 am you had better be prepared to be shoved about. ....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.