Views: 8013|Replies: 3

What is the best coffee deal? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-6 12:34:39 |Display all floors
I love coffee and encouraged that some medical research suggests five cups a day is good for you!

Are you a coffee lover? If so, one can spend a lot on it in cafés. Do you just pay up or try to get deals? Some on campus coffee bars have lowest cash prices for espresso based coffees, but Wedome chain comes close for lattes - only 13,rmb.

Out and about, Chinese cafés are not cheaper (often dearer) than the Starbucks and Costa chains, and the chains reward frequent users who have loyalty (or VIP) cards.  Are they worth it or too much trouble?

I like the Shanghai branded Starbucks card but sometimes forget to use it with the payment to collect the points. Costa Coffee have launched a new discount vouchers scheme. Buy in bulk in stores  for less than face value and use to purchase Medium cafés and snacks. Seems to save 25% over pay as you go.

How about Cafe Bene opening up all over Beijing? My local gives a discount for producing CNU card.

Competition us good!

image.jpg

To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2015-4-6 12:54:05 |Display all floors
The best coffee deal is at work where the coffee is free.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-6 13:03:23 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-4-6 04:54
The best coffee deal is at work where the coffee is free.

Free is good!
To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-10 13:29:35 |Display all floors
yeah Free Is good

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.