Views: 11791|Replies: 26

Looking for a ghost   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-4-5 15:28:37 |Display all floors

Nobody can escape from consequencesof the good or bad deeds. If you believe the reincarnation then surely you mayhave faiths on punishment or rewards of own deeds. Sometimes I guess we willhave to pay off all the debits during our life but our reluctant may have becomesthe root of troublesome with various reasons.

Anyway, many times I have facedthe appearing ghosts; the soul of ghosts; the consequences like ghosts too.Does ghost scare up? Does there any ghost exist in the earth? There aren’t anysolid answers but individually many times I have scared of it. However, I say,there is no ghost but sadly, I used to scare of ghost. Do ghosts always attend invisiblyin human eye sights?

Once an anonymous writer hassaid, surely, ghost exists. There are two types of ghost appearances - visibleand invisible. That comes in our life momentum and scares us. Sometimes we seebut our nearer doesn’t and they entitle you as a lunatic. Sometimes we don’tsee but feel the ghost (confusion).

I don’t know about thetraditional ghosts’ existence but in the modern technology-induced societiesand people are suffering of the ghost that is ‘result of our deeds’ which hasdone in this life. That type of ghost never forgives you and follows you, untilyou die.

One of my journalist friendsalways recalls his ghost induced story. My friend has killed a snake while hewas about 13/14 years old. An unknown witnessed cursed him ‘your photo has beentaken by the dead snake’s mother, then she will follow you for revenge, till yourlife.

He deviated from his psychologicalstand and couldn’t forget it. He is adult now, his kids ask him either there isany ghost in the earth or not? He tights his lips and remains unanswered butwhenever and wherever he goes outside to the road, fields, the delivereddialogue start to recurring, echoing his mind and he compels to manage cautiouswith suffering spirit.

So, have you ever faced anyghost in real life?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-4-6 19:15:00 |Display all floors
Ghosts do exist, CD is ful of them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-6 22:51:45 |Display all floors
Christians called their dearly departed "Holy Ghosts". Non Christians called their dearly departed "Not so Holy Ghost".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-6 22:59:11 |Display all floors
i believe in reincarnation, but not the idea of punishment and reward as people usually think of them....i read of a boy who could see ghosts and when asked if he was scared of them, he said only of the scary ones but there are friendly ghosts too...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-6 23:43:07 |Display all floors
oh i forgot to answer your question...i've never seen a ghost, but i am scared of them as well...especially after watching some ghost movie, i would be scared for days afterward that if i went into the dark kitchen alone at midnight, i would have to turn on all the lights on my path....and after turning off the lights, run back to my room and turn all the lights on in my room....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-7 12:25:45 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-4-6 19:15
Ghosts do exist, CD is ful of them

No,myou think

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-4-7 17:26:02 |Display all floors
WhatNow Post time: 2015-4-7 12:25
No,myou think

Not think, I know

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.