Views: 1322|Replies: 4

“German Politicians are US Puppets” [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-12 20:15:42 |Display all floors

With Merkel and other German politicians being BLACKMAILED by the NSA of the United States,
it is no wonder their personal political survival overrides the interests of the German
people and the German economy.

BLACKMAIL. inter alia, is one of the US tools to coerce US allies and foes to submit
to US Global Tyranny.

“German Politicians are US Puppets”. German Journalists are Urged to Bias their Writings in Favor of the US

By Udo Ulfkotte
Global Research, November 08, 2014

“Now the Americans are even considering blowing up a nuclear power plant in Ukraine and then insisting that the culprits were either separatists or Russians,” claims the German journalist Udo Ulfkotte, former correspondent from the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, one of the largest German newspapers. He has published a book, Gekaufte Journalisten (“Purchased Journalists”), in which he describes how American and German politicians sway the German media, so that those journalists give the desired spin to world events. Ulfkotte claims that reporters are urged to bias their writing primarily to favor the American position and to oppose Russia. Udo Ulfkotte spoke to about how exactly this occurs and about the path his life is taking today after these revelations were made public.

Q: Mr. Ulfkotte, you’ve said that you were given a lot of money to write pro-American articles. How profitable is to be a pro-American journalist in Germany? Udo Ulfkotte:

I didn’t get money – I got gifts. Things like gold watches, diving equipment, and trips with accommodations in five-star hotels. I know many German journalists who at some point were able to take advantage of this to buy themselves a vacation home abroad. But much more important than the money and gifts is the fact that you’re offered support if you write pieces that are pro-American or pro-NATO. If you don’t do it, your career won’t go anywhere – you’ll find yourself assigned to sit in the office and sort through letters to the editor.

Q: According to what you’ve said, journalists are corrupted surreptitiously, by inviting them for all-expense-paid trips to the US. But do serious professionals really sell themselves for so little?

UU: When you fly to the US again and again and never have to pay for anything there, and you’re invited to interview American politicians, you’re moving closer and closer to the circles of power.And you want to remain within this circle of the elite, so you write to please them. Everyone wants to be a celebrity journalist who gets exclusive access to famous politicians. But one wrong sentence and your career as a celebrity journalist is over. Everyone knows it. And everyone’s in on it.

Q: Why have you only now decided to go public with your opinion about German journalism?

UU: I’ve had three heart attacks, I no longer have children I have to support, and day after day I kept watching the Americans on the news, once again gearing up for their next war. This time it’s in Ukraine against Russia. But it’s always the same game. Not even a complete idiot could have been oblivious to the Americans’ one-sided anti-Moscow propaganda after the crash of flight MH17.Now the Americans are even considering blowing up a nuclear power plant in Ukraine and then insisting that the culprits were either separatists or Russians. I hear it all the time. It’s unconscionable!

Q: You claim that Germany is a “banana republic.” Isn’t that an overly harsh assessment? After all, Germany does have opposition movements, including radical ones, and the media is critical of the government. For example, the recent broadcast of the TV program Die Anstalt caused quite a stir with its pointed criticism of the heavily biased German media.

UU: After that broadcast aired, with its journalists using satire (!) to express criticism of the German media – and, above all, against its purely pro-American coverage of events – complaints were filed and they were taken to court. This is perfect evidence of the fact that Germany is a banana republic: you can’t even use satire to criticize the one-sided coverage. We have only the appearance of a free press. It’s crazy.

Q: What do you think about the targeting of politicians whom the German press has lumped together in a group known as “Russian sympathizers” (Schröder, Gysi, Wagenknecht, and others), and the pro-Russian journalists?

UU: Those “Russian sympathizers” are well-educated, sincere people. I say that, although I’m not aligned with them politically. But I respect their integrity. The fact that they’re being targeted is typical of banana republics such as Germany, where any deviation from mainstream opinion is harshly suppressed.

Q: You mentioned that Germany is still concealing the fact that in March of 1988, the regime of Saddam Hussein – at the time a Western ally – committed an act of genocide in a Kurdish city near the Iranian border, using chemical weapons manufactured in Germany. Can it be true that in all these years not a single newspaper, even an opposition paper, has written about that?

UU: No, they did write about it, but it took them a year to do so! I photographed Iranians who had been poisoned by German chemical weapons under the eyes of the US, but that was not supposed to be made public. At that time, the Iraqis, Germans, and Americans were celebrating their “final” victory over the Iranians. I found it ghoulish that in Baghdad they were celebrating the fact that they had jointly gassed human beings. I suffered greatly from the gas – later I got cancer. I did everything I could to record what had happened there, hoping that it would prompt an international outcry. But no one ever published it. Instead everyone celebrated their victory. To this day I ask myself why it’s no problem for German chancellors to travel to Israel and go down on their knees and ask the Jews for forgiveness for gassing them, but then the Iranians killed by German gas are just second-class citizens? Have you ever heard of a German chancellor apologizing for that in Tehran? We can see that German politicians are nothing more than puppets of the US. They should obediently do as Washington tells them. We continue to be a US colony, a banana republic, and not a free country.

Q: You say that intelligence services provided you with information about Libya, which you published under your own name. And you claim that that was doing what you were assigned to do by the CIA and the Bundesnachrichtendienst. But if the information was interesting and true, couldn’t it be that your interests simply coincided? After all, you could have refused to publish it.

UU: Yes, yes, I could have said “no.” You know, the ADAC – the biggest German automobile club – had an employee working for its helicopter rescue service who refused to cooperate secretly with the BND. He was immediately expelled from the ADAC and then went to court, but the judges decided that a person cannot refuse to work with the BND, and it’s not a problem that one might lose one’s job for resisting. Do you get it? Do you see what I’m saying? I didn’t want to be unemployed.

Q: You’ve said that the intelligence agencies ordered your home to be raided six times. But if you were simply publishing what the intelligence agencies gave you, why did they feel they needed to search your house? Or, on the other hand, if you were still coming up with information on your own that the intelligence agencies were trying to conceal, then doesn’t it mean that you were still acting as an independent journalist, and not at all like an “unofficial CIA agent”?

UU: That’s a translation error – it wasn’t the intelligence agencies that ordered the raids, but the secret state police. What the Nazis used to call the Gestapo is now called the Department of State Security. And they came and conducted raids six times under the pretext that I was betraying state secrets. These types of scare tactics are typical of banana republics.

Q: You say that the publication of this book could create problems for you. What kind, for example?

UU: Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung informed me in writing that they will file court charges against me for violating criminal, civil, and labor legislation, as well as corporate standards in journalism. That alone could destroy me. I’ve heard that many others want to put me in jail because I’ve once again exposed “state secrets.” Perhaps it would be worth it for me to fly to Moscow like Edward Snowden and ask for asylum there. Let’s wait and see how the leaders of the banana republic of Germany react, because they’ve been compromised, and everyone can read in my bestselling book how they manufacture the appearance of a free press here, and that democracy in Germany is merely an illusion.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-11-12 20:34:37 |Display all floors
Rubbish

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-12 20:44:45 |Display all floors
tedious-

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2014-11-16 08:03:05 |Display all floors
We need a whistleblower to work out that German leaders are part of the US order? All western leaders are to an extent. That is kind of obvious isnt it? All world leaders east or west have mutual interests and more in common with each other than with the commoners.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-16 19:14:45 |Display all floors

Can Germany turn its back on USA? No, it can't

After the division of Germany into two German states, the western part of the country was raped by allies-occupants, while the Soviets got the eastern part. The Soviet Union did not end its existence, when Soviet leaders blessed the Germans for unification and promised to withdraw troops from the territory of the GDR. The troops were withdrawn practically nowhere, as there were no apartments prepared for the servicemen.

However, Germany did not become a free, or rather, a sovereign country, because the other half of the country was still swarming with victorious troops that did not want to follow the example of the USSR.

In West Germany, about 52 thousand American troops are still stationed. This is the second-largest contingent of American troops outside the United States. Security expert of Berlin Foundation for Science and Politics, Oliver Thränert, believes that although the number of American troops in Germany will reduce, one should not hope for the complete withdrawal of American troops from Germany in the near future. In particular, a military base in Ramstein will be preserved, as the base plays an important role in the command structure of the American troops. Rammstein is a world-famous German rock band, whereas Ramstein Air Base is an air base and the headquarters of the American Air Force in Europe.

Germany continues to pay reparations to Israel, after Konrad Adenauer and David Ben-Gurion reached an agreement on this in 1952, calling it an act of "repentance on a large scale." The amount of Germany's assistance to Israel is ranked second after the USA, including military assistance. Suffice it to say that the Germans helped the Israelis build the submarine fleet. The New York Times journalist Roger Cohen called it the "American Holocaust Industry ".

Ex-President of Germany Richard von Weizsäcker urged the postwar generation to take collective responsibility for the Holocaust, but subsequent chancellors and presidents knelt before the memorial to victims of Nazism, if those victims were of Jewish nationality. One can not say the same with regard to, let's say, Roma, even though there were more Roma killed in WWII than representatives of other ethnic groups, from the point of view of the number of victims per capita, not the total amount.

At the turn of the 1990s, Germany launched an immigration program for Jews from former Soviet republics. In 2005, Berlin tightened immigration rules for Jews. The Associated Press reported in late June that the German government would pay priority in issuing permits to enter the country to Ukrainian Jews among Jews from other former Soviet republics. It was also said that the government of Germany would lift a number of previously imposed entry restrictions.

At the same time, the Germans began to pay reparations for slave labor (not just Jewish) that Nazis used during the war. The burden of payments was put on the shoulders of workers and employees, who were too young or were not even born when the Third Reich was committing its crimes. For how many more years the Germans will continue to remain the "eternally guilty" society?

The fact that West Germany has been dependent on Uncle Sam and his two European allies (Britain and France) since the time of first Chancellor Konrad Adenauer was made public in an interview with the Zeit newspaper. The interview was given in September of 2009 by one of the ministers in the government of Social Democrat Willy Brandt (1969-1974). According to Chancellor's adviser Egon Bahr, in 1969, in the early days of stay in the office, Federal Chancellor Brandt, in Schaumburg Palace (Palais Schaumburg), signed the so-called Chancellor Act (Kanzlerakte). The patriarch of "eastern policy" admitted that West Germany was in a complex system of dependence on the United States. His recognition coincides with the information from another expert of the problem.

In July 2007, in Austria, there were memoirs published of the former head of the German Military Intelligence (MAD - Militärischer Abschirmdienst), Retired Major General Gerd-Helmut Komossa. The book was called "The German Card. Closed Game of Secret Services. The Head of Military Intelligence Reports" (Gerd-Helmut Komossa. Die deutsche Karte. Das verdeckte Spiel der geheimen Dienste. Ein Amtschef des MAD berichtet). The book tells of post-war relations between Germany and the USA.

Germany was playing the humiliating role of a vassal of the States (in the terminology of Zbigniew Brzezinski). There was a top-secret State Treaty signed on 21 May 1949 to restrict state sovereignty of the Federal Republic of Germany before 2099. According to the agreement, the allied countries (except for the legal successor of the USSR - Russia) take total control over German mass media. Before taking office, each German Chancellor must sign the Chancellor Act, the content of which is not only revealed, but also persistently denied. Yet, the consequences from the Chancellor Act (whether it exists or not) are well known.

Most of Germany's gold reserves are not located in Frankfurt-am-Main, and not even in Europe. According to official figures, from 3,386.4 tons of gold reserves of the country (according to the World Gold Council - as of March 31, 2014) 1,536 tons (about 45 percent) are located in a bank in New York. Four hundred and fifty  tons (about 13 percent) - in the Bank of England in London; 374 tons (about 11 percent) - in the Banque de France in Paris. As many as 1,036 tons, about one-third (about 31 percent) of gold reserves are stored in the vaults of Bundesbank in Germany. Interestingly, the annual fee for the storage of German gold in the Bank of England makes up about 500,000 euros. In the banks of the United States and France the storage of gold reserves is free.

Germany decided that its gold would be safe while in American hands. This is the message of an article that was published on Bloomberg website at the end of June of this year. "Ending the talks about repatriation of world's second largest gold reserves eliminates a potential irritant in US-German relations," the article said.

In addition, Germany faces challenges of global economy that threatens to divide and enslave an integrated network of government, banks, industry and labor resources that support Germany.

When people spit and trample on you, one wants to rebel against such an attitude. The law-abiding Germans are fed up with it. As a result, passive xenophobia grows in all German lands, and East Germany sees the revival of terrorist organizations - Red Army Faction (RAF - Rote Armee Fraktion). Fortunately, not all people become extremists out of hopelessness.

Journalist and public figure Jürgen Elsässer, who, since the end of 2010, has been the chief editor of monthly magazine Compact, became internationally famous for remarks about his heterosexuality (coming out backwards), rather than for his remarks about Angela Merkel ("she is an American female president"). He publicly stands up for the sovereignty of his country. In October last year, his magazine was renamed to "Compact - Magazin für Souveränität" ("Compact - Magazine for Sovereignty").

Igor Bukker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.