Views: 6566|Replies: 16

This Sort of Post Gets Promoted by Voice CD?! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-3 21:17:28 |Display all floors
Saw this Blog Post yesterday, and I dropped my jaw, given that it was PROMOTED by Voice_CD:

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/blog-1377217-24128.html

It is time to wage war with hydrogen-only bombs.

2014-11-1 06:57

The problem is the global population exceeds the Earth's carry capacity. In 2014, we use 1.5 Earth's annual resource supply and we have to bring our resource consumption down to 0.3 by 2020. So far, people very strongly resist change. A way to keep all the disagreements we have in our species, since people evidentally prefer disagreeing rather than solving shared problems, is to drop the population to 2/9 of the present 7 billion, which brings us to near 1.5 billion, close to world population levels around 1920 which is when the mathematicians were supposed to have warned everybody about excess waste and excess baby production beyond Earth's carry capacity. The mathematicians are negligent.

We have been working on implementing solutions to the problem for over a decade. We did public announcements however the news was ignored and the population continued increasing, which is the most socially negligent and callous response available. We separated the populations by immigration laws to fit different speed learners together, and to put consumers with consumers and producers with producers. Then we distributed worldwide public education to let everyone grasp the idea of rejecting corruption, reducing the population together in good ways voluntarily, and working together to clean Earth. However, instead the population had more babies, made more messes and fought more fights. So now we have ebola spreading, the situation in Ukraine killed 4000, and North America is ready and calling for war to drop the population down to carry capacity. Still, the people are making babies and messes, and are obsessed with groping on the subway.

Many people do not know who we are and do not know what we do. When we wanted to take North America, we spread small pox. We still can and we might. This is not a threat. We reject the option of killing the living Earth to entertain the genital obsessed people. When we want to, we can release the Black Plague to the people. We can and we might. This is serious. We support life on Earth.

We have to reduce the people population down to carry capacity by 2020 without further debate. Some countries beyond North American borders are calling for bombs to level cities. It is time for such action since billions of people are having too much fun ignoring government, making babies, making demands that they be fed for free to make more waste while watching TV.

A hydrogen bomb without plutonium, uranium or other heavy materials, has sufficient energy at explosion to stop a city without radioactive product. Hydrogen-only bombs might also answer the international disarmament question, by allowing for radioactive materials to be redeployed such as to the Iranian medical interests in uranium refinement on condition of nuclear bomb production in Iran being excluded. The people talk as though the year were perpetually 1979. In 2014, we have police who are robots, we have airplanes flown without people which are called drones, and Russia has been test firing rockets, missiles and nuclear submarines in recent years, which is good since nato has encroached too much, too often.

We have to appreciate the ecosystems in Madagascar, Lake Bakal, Borneo, Micronesia, Polynesia, Fiji, Arizona, New Mexico, the Chihuahuan Desert, the Serengeti, the Mediterranian Basin, the Tropical Andes, Antarctica, the Artic, the Amazon, the Gobi desert, the Sahara, Northern Europe, Russia, Canada, and also, in the African Rainforest. Thus, it makes sense and it is time to drop hydrogen-only bombs producing minimal or no radioactive product on Vancouver Canada, and the world's drug traffic or human traffic capitals, and the world's highest crime rate or highest consumer rate to lowest legal production rate ratios. It is time to cut the hubs through which money is laundered and pain is waged. We have talked enough of alternate actions. A time machine taking us back to 1920 and finding a mathematician to do the socially responsible duty of explaining the risks of over-population to everyone is our best fantasy. Peter Borwein is a mathematician that promises I can have all my wishes, so, I wish for a time machine so we can go back to 1920 to stop the excess babies from being created prior to their creation, and if the time machine does not happen, then Peter Borwein got caught lying again.

Some people have religious belief in the false connection between my marriage to anyone harmful, scary or misery-producing god-like causing the miraculously cooperative and voluntary population drop from 7 billion to 1.5 billion people in 5 years. They are insane. I prefer living a safe, happy life loving who loves me, in good relations, which I find among humans and non-hominids. I wish people would have cooperated and been good since we publicly distributed the information and began coordinating our work on satellite networks in 2003. For example, the population could have stabilized in 2003 rather than belligerently increasing since 2003, thereby expressing malice. I did not want to know the people are mostly spiteful, lacking empathy, caring mostly about only themselves, each one for each one alone. I feel saddened by knowing who the people are. I am human. I am an earthling.

Mind you, this was promoted by Voice_CD...

Single choice vote, There are a total of people participating in the poll
Your current user group has no poll permission
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2014-11-4 11:18:22 |Display all floors
Thanks for bringing my attention to this blog.
I rarely go to the blog section since they decided to make it so boring.
This is a rare exception though.
Only one problem though, there is no such thing as a "hydrogen only bomb".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-4 22:23:30 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-11-3 21:18
Thanks for bringing my attention to this blog.
I rarely go to the blog section since they decided to ...

Robert, you would be surprised what topics are laid bare in a 'boring section of a major media outlet'.

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-4 23:04:02 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2014-11-4 06:23
Robert, you would be surprised what topics are laid bare in a 'boring section of a major media out ...

You mean China Daily doesn't censor social opinions like happens so often in the west?
The world is grossly over populated. Who can deny that?
But if you disagree with the poster's proposed methods of dealing with it come out with
a blog of your own proposing a solution of your own.
At least the poster's view was proactive instead of some dreamy wish that people would
stop having babies on their own.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-14 07:42:08 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-11-4 23:04
You mean China Daily doesn't censor social opinions like happens so often in the west?
The world i ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-16 10:17:46 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-11-4 09:04
The world i ...

{Smile}  Robert, I do believe that you and I have been in this sandbox long enough to know which particular words and phrases cannot be used... for harmony sake.

As for J.E. ... {frown} ... I would have figured that you would have made a wry comment or two about what types of laowai are actually allowed to teach Chinese students.

{note to the Mods}  Did not get a notice that Robert replied to my initial post, any reason for that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-16 10:34:24 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2014-12-15 18:17
{Smile}  Robert, I do believe that you and I have been in this sandbox long enough to know which p ...

Her blog was deleted but you've saved it from extinction.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.