Author: bravos

How come seneca is banned?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-17 08:20:03 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-10-17 08:11
Preaching  "Love Thy Neighbour" with a dagger behind your back, heheheh!

You mount an innocent Ma ...

Sun Tzu said "smile while holding a dagger". I practice some things. However, in this case, I'm not wrong in any way, about you as is now apparent to all here.
The levels to which you stoop are new lows for this BBS and I would think that the mods should ban you again, this time for life.

P.S; me, "mount an innocent Maori maid"? Nope.

You have no other argument than this so you resort to the things you do. This isn't the act of who you claim to be. This is the last resort of someone who has lost and has no better comeback than insult and slander.
You mentioned slander in another thread as if it was used against you yet you use it here. You continually show us your hypocrisy and bakruptcy in many ways, not least of all, moral and intellectual.

Off to drool and drivel again old scum, it's all you're good for!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-17 08:20:07 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-10-16 23:53
If you dare to supply your real name I know where you will end up
Produce the evidence or be condem ...

Melbourne Pharmaceuticals

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-17 08:20:49 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-10-17 08:11
Preaching  "Love Thy Neighbour" with a dagger behind your back, heheheh!

You mount an innocent Ma ...

The clock is ticking. Your days are numbered

LGK,  you stick your ass to wheelchair before computer from 6 am to 2 am. Pathetic.

Get a life.

I suggest you get a morning jog. Oh, you are incapable

I suggest you have a nice tennis game. Oh, you are incapble.

The only thing you are capable of is siting, siting, waiting, waiting for the Satan to take you over.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-17 08:23:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-17 08:24:59 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-17 08:38:13 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-17 08:39:22 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-10-17 05:38
Thanks for the free advertisement.

I will fill your Prozac for a discount.

Thank you Phyllis ki choot. The sl*t that you beget

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.