Author: vf84tcat

Gender Discrimination Complaint at Chinese Airports   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-9 11:13:58 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-4-9 03:47
The TSA specifically forbids the practice of opposite-gender body searches with the explanation: " ...

The TSA is a criminal outfit; they pat down 6 year old children and old people in wheel chairs. The US of S-hole keeps they citizen in constant fear and the TSA is just another tool or it   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 11:26:35 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-4-9 11:13
The TSA is a criminal outfit; they pat down 6 year old children and old people in wheel chairs. Th ...

YOU are a sick, perverted criminal. You hijacked and exploited the differences between China and the US solely as a platform for your sickness against the good people of the US. Nobody believes or respects you. Get some professional help criminal before it’s too late.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 11:41:25 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-4-9 11:26
YOU are a sick, perverted criminal. You hijacked and exploited the differences between China and t ...

Without any doubt, there some very respectable US citizen, but you are not one of them. In the US is a crime to report a crime that way you guys keep looked up Bradley Manning, he reported the crimes of your US government  to the world, and if that makes me a criminal , then I am a happy criminal pointing to the crimes of the USA-hole. There is no worst crime that not reporting a crime, you are the master of it… hide the crimes..!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 18:37:34 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-4-9 11:41
Without any doubt, there some very respectable US citizen, but you are not one of them. In the US  ...

You're such a fool to say the citizens and government are the same you truly are

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 18:40:23 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-4-9 09:45
June last year I went to the US cesspool, at arrival , no big deal, immigration guys a quite polite ...

"attractive females"
It's clear what's on your mind. Wonder if your "wife" appreaciates your observations?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 19:18:15 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-4-9 18:40
"attractive females"
It's clear what's on your mind. Wonder if your "wife" appreaciates your obser ...

Why do you think I have eyes you idiot ..?  I use them to appreciate the female beauty and in the company of my wife i point to her some of the Chinese beauties I happen to see. Then again your eyes are only directed to males..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-10 01:11:05 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-4-9 21:36
Spoken like a true pervert

lol....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.