Many Chinese Have Become Rich Before They Have Become Civilized - Page 9 - China Watch - Chinadaily Forum
Author: pnp

Many Chinese Have Become Rich Before They Have Become Civilized   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-10 12:46:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-9 19:49
1% of all Chinese?  Do you think that many Chinese read the CHINA DAILY???

What makes you think there isn't?  Have you got statistics to show?  
And those who are here can pass the message to ther compatriots who are not here!  This could be a talking point for them; that would have served the purpose of this OP.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-10 12:48:51 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2018-2-7 14:26
It is not fair to generalize all Chinese tourists as uncivilized. Every country has rude people and  ...

Very well said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-10 13:04:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-2-11 11:30
ceciliazhang Post time: 2018-2-7 14:26
It is not fair to generalize all Chinese tourists as uncivilized. Every country has rude people and  ...

"As the world's most populous country, China has probably the most travelers around the world, meaning it also has more obnoxious and rude people than any other country."

A typical Chinese excuse for bad behavior, which we have heard many times over!  A large population is not a good excuse for bad behavior;  neither is a small population!  Antisocial behavior must be condemned wherever it exists.

And while we are talking about lame excuses for bad behavior, here is another one which has often been paraded around: "Oh,  but China is a developing country"!  
Yes, China is a developing country only in GDP terms, but the major cities where the rich concentrate, are very highly developed cities, with standard of living even higher than many cities in the developed world, but their social behavior leaves much to be desired!   They behave no better than people in third world countries!

So, stop giving excuses, better to admit and accept that a serious problem exists and try to remedy it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-10 13:10:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-2-10 13:12
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-2-10 12:48
Very well said.

Same reply I gave her applies to you!
I do not mean all Chinese bahave badly, far from it, I have many good Chinese friends whose behavior is beyond reproach!   I am pointing out a serious problem among a large number of badly behaved Chinese, so evident in real life as well as in reel life on CCTV News!   I am careful to title my thread with "Many Chinese.."  not "All  Chinese.."!  Pity you and your friend prefer to see it in a negative way, when in fact this thread highlights a social problem that needs urgent attention!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-10 15:40:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-10 15:43:50 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-10 15:48:10 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.