Author: Velcro

Why Do Chinese People Have Pride?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-18 02:45:21 |Display all floors
ILoveEarth Post time: 2017-7-18 02:39
I have no problem with Chinese being the property of the Emperor.  You are free to live as you lik ...

We are humans, we have physical property. Unlike you something else. Not sure you are robot or doggie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-18 02:46:47 |Display all floors
ILoveEarth Post time: 2017-7-18 02:43
In China, you are slave: Emperor makes all the rules, not the citizens, and then you are forced to ...

Are you a citizen? How many rules you have made so far? Don't tell me none.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-18 02:48:49 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-7-18 02:45
We are humans, we have physical property. Unlike you something else. Not sure you are robot or dog ...

Okay, you no longer want to debate.  I will conclude that Chinese are genetically built to enjoy being physical property of a God-like Emperor, and wish you happiness as a slave.  Good luck, dude.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-18 02:58:04 |Display all floors
ILoveEarth Post time: 2017-7-18 02:48
Okay, you no longer want to debate.  I will conclude that Chinese are genetically built to enjoy b ...

Wotever you call it, we are having a good time here. You can call a master as slave, a man as woman, a dog as a cat. Wotever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-18 03:00:05 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-7-18 02:46
Are you a citizen? How many rules you have made so far? Don't tell me none.

Again you bring up West.  This thread has nothing to do with me as a Westerner.  

But in theory, with democracy, people can vote for politicians who represent their views.  And in direct democracy, people directly vote for laws.

West is failed and has no real democracy.  So, you can't use failed West as a model for anything but failure.

So, the question is, what do you like more: having an Emperor of China who makes all the rules, or some type of democracy, true democracy in China, but not using failed West as a model.   

If you are more happy with the Emperor, that's fine.  Enjoy it.  

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-18 08:39:05 |Display all floors
abcfirst Post time: 2017-7-17 23:26
In China, the good people are allowed to speak the truth, while in the West, the bad people are allo ...

Well, the "good people" may be allowed to "speak the truth" but they DO NOT KNOW THE TRUTH.

You should live in China to experience what it is like being a Chinese kept from learning the truth and being spoonfed "information" that keeps this state of affairs.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-7-18 08:41:38 |Display all floors
abcfirst Post time: 2017-7-17 23:26
In China, the good people are allowed to speak the truth, while in the West, the bad people are allo ...

"China adheres to the Golden Rule, to do not to others what you do not want others to do unto you."

It would be nice if this rule were actually implemented. I know it is printed in many Chinese school books. But I see no proof that it is being applied. In POLITICS, the C.P.C. is one of the more Machiavellian rulers in the world. It didn't invent the phrase "political correctness" - but it became the world's first beneficiary of political correctness practised by the West.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.