Author: voice_cd

What does the Belt and Road Initiative mean to you?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-15 09:48:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ted180 at 2017-5-14 20:50

OBOR is a sign that the Chinese government understands that "isolationism" is a terrible mistake. It was the withdrawal from seapower and foreign trade during the 1400's that made China fall behind Europe technologically and enabled it to be victimized.
Before that withdrawal China was much superior to Europe in both industry and seapower.
Without World Government we are DOOMED.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-15 15:03:11 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-15 09:39
Contrasted with local pioneer Chinese, you are nothing except a cheap liar seneca, deal with it.

Seneca thinks he knows something about East Asia but all he knows are the impressions of a tourist.
Just look at the way he judges East Asians based on how subservient they are to the West.
He came all the way from South Africa to East Asia expecting to be accorded his "White Privilege",
But then he gets upset after he encounters East Asians who refuse to kowtow to his "White Whiteness".

He can get out of South Africa but he can't get South Africa out of him.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-16 12:44:52 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2017-5-15 09:48
OBOR is a sign that the Chinese government understands that "isolationism" is a terrible mistake. It ...

Nonsense. China never was "superior" to Europe technologically or otherwise. It has alwaysbeen a EMPIRE, and such structures are less flexible when new challenges rise up. That is what has kept China backward throughout its history. There has never been domestic competition to et things improved. The emperor always decided what was right. He also decided on occasion to cut China off the world. This has happened several times throughout China's existence. Most of the basic ingredients of Chinese culture originated outside of the Chinese empire.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-16 13:05:18 |Display all floors
Who is China's Emperor now seneca?  Are you back-living 200 years of history crossing spacetime yourself?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-16 17:38:32 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-16 13:05
Who is China's Emperor now seneca?  Are you back-living 200 years of history crossing spacetime your ...

Chia officially was an empire until 1911. Are you saying you can end an empire in the minds of all the subjects by a mere proclamation? Who takes decisions in China - from how many babies you can have to what time it is in Lhasa? It is always a Chinese emperor, Dee:rie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-16 17:50:48 |Display all floors
You are more Chinese 'emperor' like - with a wife & multi affairs with other married women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-16 21:03:32 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-16 17:50
You are more Chinese 'emperor' like - with a wife & multi affairs with other married women.

If I were emperor, I would never marry a woman or deal with any married women. What for? All the virgins would belong to me. Too late for you. You could wash dishes I my imperial kitchen.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.