Author: voice_cd

What does the Belt and Road Initiative mean to you?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-15 09:14:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-5-14 20:05
OK. But Japan is a BIG player in global markets, in the arts, in culture, in everything. China is  ...

Japan is not the number two world power that holds the key to a peaceful future. China is the key. If it does good, humanity will do well. If it does evil humanity will suffer greatly. That's why I am so concerned about China (and the United States) but not the smaller powers.
Without World Government we are DOOMED.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-15 09:17:29 |Display all floors
Seneca wake up to listen to something - my neighbour, a 65 year-old couple has been driving their rental cars around in Australia for a month.  They have been to everywhere including Darwin & the Great Barrier Reef.  In the last 7,8 years, they had been travelling to Vietama, Thailand, Egypt, Europe etc..  This is like how some people in China now.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-15 09:17:45 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2017-5-15 09:14
Japan is not the number two world power that holds the key to a peaceful future. China is the key. ...

Japan exercises cultural appeal to us Westerners, China does not. China is not a key; it has appropriated the key as the second biggest economy. That key can never unlock the hearts and minds of people except those of despots, dictators and the uneducated rabble in search of Manna.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-15 09:22:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-5-14 20:17
Japan exercises cultural appeal to us Westerners, China does not. China is not a key; it has appro ...

China is in the process of being "westernized" (like Japan, Korea, Singapore and Taiwan). This change is inevitable when a culture becomes scientific and industrial. It's just a matter of playing it cool with China until the progress proceeds.
Without World Government we are DOOMED.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-15 09:28:36 |Display all floors
My friends told me they met a group of senior people from Fujian Province travelling around in India.  The most amazing thing is they are all over 80 years old & they are not with any tour group.  They make reservations on-line for everything before leaving including doing various research for their trip.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-15 09:33:23 |Display all floors
teatree16 Post time: 2017-5-15 09:28
My friends told me they met a group of senior people from Fujian Province travelling around in India ...

When your Fujianese octogenarians return to China they will all reek of curry, and that smell will NEVER leve them. I hope you will be tolerant!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-15 09:39:09 |Display all floors
Contrasted with local pioneer Chinese, you are nothing except a cheap liar seneca, deal with it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.