Author: tenderloin

Against 5 US carrier groups, CHina 's Stealth H20 bomber & 095 most LETHAL [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-13 20:50:40 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-5-13 04:12
That's all talk and no action. DO IT NOW! I dare you.

If I could, I would. But you know full well it's up to my government; not me. In the meantime, things aren't exactly deescalating on the Korean peninsula. So maybe everybody will get a chance to show off their arms.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-13 20:51:51 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-5-13 04:28
Look, I'm in Vegas at the moment and not interest in hearing "fools" describing to "other fools" a ...

Gambling is a tax on fools. So you are exactly where you should be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-14 11:10:41 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-5-13 04:51
Gambling is a tax on fools. So you are exactly where you should be.

Well... I would say that exactly. I made a load of cash and got the trip for next to practically nothing so eat your heart out soldier boy.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-14 11:20:52 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-5-13 04:50
If I could, I would. But you know full well it's up to my government; not me. In the meantime, thi ...

Nah!!! If you are commited enough and sounds like you are, go to your government and tell them to kick butt the guy. Looks like you guys are not really as tough as you sound and/or as macho as you think you are. I mean asking a weakling like us Chinese to starve the SOB into submission??? Not going to work. Not with 45% import tax you levy on us. I mean what are we going put on our tables if you guys wouldn't buy from us and we can't or was force to not sell to Kimmy boy?
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-14 11:44:58 |Display all floors
China small brain no match for Ashkenazim.  You know it, I know it, all know it.   China going down.  We make China part of West, like we make Japan part of West.  Please prepare to become citizen of West by learning better English, learn to sing rock and roll song and hip hop dance, and eat pizza/potato chip/Pepsi dinner.  Then you become good Westerner and fit it well.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-14 11:47:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ickie at 2017-5-14 11:51
edisonone Post time: 2017-5-13 04:12
That's all talk and no action. DO IT NOW! I dare you.

China small brain no match for Ashkenazim.  You know it, I know it, all know it.   China going down.  We make China part of West, like we make Japan part of West.  Please prepare to become citizen of West by learning better English, learn to sing rock and roll song and hip hop dance, and eat pizza/potato chip/Pepsi dinner.  Then you become good Westerner and fit it well.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-15 01:15:07 |Display all floors
Ickie Post time: 2017-5-13 19:47
China small brain no match for Ashkenazim.  You know it, I know it, all know it.   China going down ...

"Make China the west"

If that's the case, lckle, what can I say but that "all we Chinese need to do is to swallow you guys up just like we did everyone else who has ever tried to take us over" and that is a fact...

You know it. You know it... YOU KNOW IT, ickle!

Yes, like the Roman Empire, like the British Empire, like Napolean's French Empire, like the Spanish Empire, like every other empire in the past, everyone have their ups and downs. The Chinese Empire is no different in this respect.

"Yes, I agree that we were a wee bit too over confident of ourselves at one point in time and "WE WERE CAUGHT with OUR PANTS DOWN." But that was then and this is now because nothing is indefinite, so bitch away while you still can because, if you can't even handle the north Koreans, how can you "EVER EVER" handle us Chinese who is a Goliath as proven in history as compared to that of puny little Korea or any other little American sidekicks?"

On small  brains:

Check your facts. I think it might surprise you, ickle (and all concern) to find that "in practically every major scientific research and engineering development, including top secret military and space programs, that almost always, "a face or two 'or more, of a Zhang, a Zhao, a Huang a Wang, a Li, etc., etc., is part of the development teams". I mean how is that possible with the small brains that we Chinese are supposed to have, ickle?

Eat your heart out, guys.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.