Author: tenderloin

Against 5 US carrier groups, CHina 's Stealth H20 bomber & 095 most LETHAL [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-5-4 17:01:35 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-5-4 16:37
pretty much

I know, currently we are waiting for new from England we think the Queen is dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-4 18:48:51 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-5-4 14:36
Emanreus, there's an old chinese saying and I think it goes something like this:   

re: smarter folks then me still scratching their head how that EVER took place...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-4 20:34:53 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-5-4 17:01
I know, currently we are waiting for new from England we think the Queen is dead

Really? No news here on it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-5 01:20:16 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-5-4 00:37
pretty much

C'mon, Boston...
You are way smarter than the dumb Dusty who is in essence nothing more but an old hag who whines and cries so much he will make anyone go nuts.

You know, Boston,  that if a load of this and others like it is unleashed at any carrier, irrespective of size and technology (i.e., HMS Shefield) that its bound to cause irreversible damage to any/all ship if not outright sink it not to mention the DF-16's and the DF-21D's which are guaranteed kills regardless carriers are of 100,000 ton tonnage Ford Class or 70,000 ton CV-17 class so why brag???

Look, you may think you are ahead of us with your Ford Class, but technology verses technolgy wise, you can bet on it that while you may still comfort yourselves with words of self induced comfort, and us Chinese continues with our modest ways that if the tough gets going and the going get really really tough that your boats will fare no better than ours because technology just doesn't give a crap whose side you are on as all is fair game so...

Again, "do Kim Jing-un in with your big stick if you dare" and, if you succeed, I promise I'll kowtow to you (ask Mrs. what kowtow mean if you have no idea) as a gesture of concession so go for it, Boston. Go git Fat boy Kim!

I dare you, Biston....

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-5 11:41:00 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-5-4 04:34

We're going to have a thunderstorm of the century here in Vancouver. Coincidence? When Emperor Qin of China passed on, the heavens cried. It poured and poured, thundered, lightnings cracked open the night skies  as never before until the day he was entombed.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-5 13:12:09 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-5-4 20:34

Poster 15  can't wait to see a person die...
get him out of this forum

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-5 13:13:06 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-5-4 20:34

poster 15 can't wait to see his Queen dead

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.