Author: tenderloin

Against 5 US carrier groups, CHina 's Stealth H20 bomber & 095 most LETHAL [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member 2014 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-5-4 05:55:57 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-5-3 21:10
China's first self-built aircraft carrier is not competitive with more powerful carriers in the U.S. ...

It's a working museum is this what you are saying

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-4 11:55:49 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-5-3 21:10
China's first self-built aircraft carrier is not competitive with more powerful carriers in the U.S. ...

And why would ya have to use the French Institute for International and Strategic Affairs to tell the forumites

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-4 13:43:11 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-5-3 05:10

"Chinese carrier verses US Carriers"

If such is the case, Boston, then what do you have to bitch about if you are so confident your technology is far in advance to ours?
"I said it once here and I'll say again: it's not the boats. Boats are nothing more but large, slow, and cumbersome football fields, clay pigeons so to speak, that Kim promises he'll sink and sink bady...  It's the missiles #%^*# !!! Yes, anti-ship missiles (HMS Shefield and DF-21D's and more?) are what its all about now days. It us not the boats that's sank by it..."

OK, while I can understand how "America's pride" rides on its military prowes and how it continues to insists that Chinese technology are inferior, yet, and stranger than not, think tanks, "yes think tanks", such as Bill Gertz and others who are authorities in the field of strategiccal thinkigs tends to think otherwise as they keep warning Washington about "the risk that Chinese advances in military technology" posts the US military so how do you explain the logic behind the phycology which powers this silly American pride Boston?

Looks, you don't even dare take on baby face Kim Jong-un who brags of his still but Soviet era analog-operated scuds and Hiroshima era nukes and whose country is still but third world status inferior to even that of al Asad's Syria and who is thumbing his nose right smack in your face so what do you have to brag about here, Boston?

K, Boston, if you pride yourself in your Tom Cruz Ace Combat mentality that much, prove it Man! Prove it by preempting Kim's nukes, and of course get fat boys head on tge chopping block just like you did Saddam's... If you can do that, I promise I concede and I promise I tip my hat to you in gesture of concession

So go for it Man!!!  Go git the guy and his nukes!!!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-4 14:12:34 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-5-4 13:43
"Chinese carrier verses US Carriers"

If such is the case, Boston, then what do you have to bitch  ...

Now he's upset,
NOTHING to counter react with

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-4 14:36:12 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-5-2 20:56
Well, Wishful thinking I'd say.

JFK, served as the 35th.

Emanreus, there's an old chinese saying and I think it goes something like this:  

"it doesn't matter if a cat is black or white so long as it catches mice"

I think the author is some Chinese philosopher from way back in time and history, some black belt notoriety known as Master Deng.

I think also that, at this point, that the world has come to an understanding that it just can not support anymore nuke powers and as such, the buck stops here for nuclear seekers so never say never to that which is one of God's will...

The winds of political changes are unpredictable. It can turn at an instant, without notice, and it blows a totally different direction the least you expected, i.e., as in how the USSR just suddenly had a change of heart, collapses, and not a single nuke fired which is totally out of the realms of reality given the USSR's nuke abilities...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-4 14:46:49 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-5-3 22:12
Now he's upset,
NOTHING to counter react with

I dare him to hit Kim and hit Kim hard!!!

"Go for it Boston, then come back and tell me how super your technology is to those of everyone else's. Go get the guy, Boston! Get fat boy Kim before he gets the honor to visit Trump who is honoured to see him in person in the white house."

C'mon, Boston. I know you can Do it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-4 16:37:58 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2017-5-4 05:55
It's a working museum is this what you are saying

pretty much

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.