There is a fairly specific, generic type of “popular girl” in America when I visited.
- They all wear either Lululemon leggings with sweaters or skinny jeans with crop tops.
- Shoe wise, they wear fancy Adidas, boots, Converse, or Uggs.
- They all have medium length hair that is either extremely dark or light. I’m serious—there’s no in between.
- The girls with curly hair straighten it, and the girls with straight hair curl it. You know, the grass is always greener.
- They almost always wear chokers.
- They usually wear their hair in a messy bun.
Something like this: