Views: 4042|Replies: 15

What do you do with your old smartphones?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-4-17 14:17:04 |Display all floors
(China Plus) Chinese people often dump their smartphones quickly when a newer model hits the market. As a result, 560 million smartphones were out of use in China in 2016, despite many of them still being fully functional. How often do you change your smartphones? What do you do with the old one?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-4-17 20:06:17 |Display all floors
Four iPhones on my contract changeable every 2 years the old ones go straight to the Grandkids

Disclaimer

This post and any attachments to it, may be confidential and are intended solely for the individual to whom I replied

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of Austin and do not necessarily represent those of the China Daily or the China Daily Forum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-19 05:14:37 |Display all floors
Recycle all minerals in the electronic. Special the rare earth minerals. The last creat a toxic mess during excavation and processing for electronic industry use.
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-19 09:23:17 |Display all floors
Dumb

Smart Phone users are dumb.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-19 14:01:24 |Display all floors
I'm still on my very first smart phone, and even that is a hand me down.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-19 15:28:47 |Display all floors
Chengking Post time: 2017-4-19 14:01
I'm still on my very first smart phone, and even that is a hand me down.

My old iphone doesn't work and I put it in my drawer for someone who can fix it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-19 23:54:33 |Display all floors
China is growing into a very materialistic country. People absolutely MUST have the latest, greatest gadget. Especially if it has a foreign brand name. It must be an Apple product, Tommy Hilfiger, Yves St. Laurent, BMW, Audi, etc. Very sad, really ... of course, you can't really blame them. Most Chinese branded products aren't worth the landfill materials they were made from.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.