Author: UYA

Exposed: Heilongjiang International University (HIU)   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2017-11-27 23:56:00 |Display all floors
Yin_99 Post time: 2017-11-27 17:07
Let's be more specific in your 'unfortunate discriminative treatment':

1. Have your lodged a formal ...

NO...
I did not file a complaint with the university, because I was ready to move on anyway.

If I had to prove my case, I would offer statements from other foreign teachers.
But I did not want to drag teachers into such a ugly case.

If you read my OP, the circumstances are clear. Of course if I made waves (to who I don't know), they would just deny it.
(in fact they did)

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-11-28 06:32:53 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2017-11-27 23:45
So because I did not know the system and trusted a recruiter, I am to blame for racism against me? ...

Only a SPOILT and DECADENT person like you feels entitled to a job in a FOREIGN COUNTRY WHOSE LAWS HE IGNORES OR DOES NOT CARE TO KNOW.

Besides, you have acted suspiciously all along too, both in going to China in search of employment and later in going public about your experiences that put you off.

Ignorance famously never is an EXCUSE ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-11-28 06:36:29 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2017-11-27 23:48
To question other experiences by needing proof, when none can be supplied is stupid.
(thats why he ...

Yes, you do need PROOF - because you, and here I quote YOU: "in this post names will be named" and so on. You accuse someone in PUBLIC so the public has the right to know what proofs you have. Otherwise: why rope in the public in your personal vendetta The Chinese public most likely gives the university more credit than they do you. You are assailing a national institution.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-28 06:40:03 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2017-11-27 23:51
Thank you

And here I have to question your integrity. Not wanting to go through the Chinese law enforcement system but insinsting on getting a perceived wrong righted, what kind of attitude is this? It is an alien attitude. You had no legal rights whatsoever, therefore you could not even go to court. To qualify as a genuine plaintiff you would have to be resident in China, and be registered with the P.S.B.

Why did you skip these conditions

Next thing we hear here is that some Hawaiians take the Chinese authorities through the muck for not allowing them visa-free visits to China...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-28 06:41:31 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2017-11-27 23:51
Thank you

And look at your own RACISM: "... it is disgusting when a 'white man'..."

Is it only disgusting when a "white man" disagrees with you? That is pur racism.

So don't complain if you become the butt of reverse discrimination

And learn the use of quotation marks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-28 06:43:42 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2017-11-27 23:56
NO...
I did not file a complaint with the university, because I was ready to move on anyway.

As if "statements from other foreign teachers" would ever be admissible as "proof" for your perceived "racism"...

Where in the world do people have such amateur beliefs about how a court works???

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2017-11-28 09:39:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-11-28 06:32
Only a SPOILT and DECADENT person like you feels entitled to a job in a FOREIGN COUNTRY WHOSE LAWS ...

When did I say, I'm entitled to a job?
(more paid troll posts)

You really should learn to read.
Most children can do this by 7 or 8.
I guess your retardation has held you back all these years.
I'm sure there is a special school for special needs children like yourself.
(now I understand why you drink so much)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.