Views: 4085|Replies: 90

Solution: North Korea and Taiwan   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2017-3-20 03:14:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by UYA at 2017-3-20 15:42

Here is something I'm throwing out there to resolve the North Korea, American "boogie man" and the Taiwan, Chinese "problem child" situation.

China and America should cooperate in a bold move.
China should go in with its military into North Korea, take control and then return it to Korea unifing it.
Why?
A Chinese take over would go better and peaceful than anyone else.

America should go in Taiwain with its military and take it over, then hand it over to China unifing it.
Why?
An American take over would go over well in Taiwan without much bloodshed.

Conditions.....
Once Korea is unified, America CAN NOT have any bases in Korea and Korea must be demilitized (much like Japan after the war).
Once Taiwan is back in China control, it should be run much like Hong Kong and be part of "One country two systems" policy.

Poof.....
problem solved
A united Korea that would open better trade with China.
Provide a "buffer" between China and "negitive" western interference.
stability in Asia and less reasons for American military in Asia.
Better relations between US and China
Everyone gets what they want

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-20 07:15:49 |Display all floors
I like the SPIRIT of your idea. It recognizes that China and the US are the two world powers and that if they COOPERATE we will have lasting peace. The DETAIL of US invading Taiwan is not good. All the US needs to do there is cut off all military aid and tell the Taiwanese to make a reunification deal. (They'll get a really good one with PLENTY of autonomy like Hong Kong!) But the basic point is that Taiwan is part of China and Korea is a satellite of China (like Mexico and Canada are satellites of the US). This is realistic and a basis for future China - US cooperation!
Without World Government we are DOOMED.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-3-20 08:03:02 |Display all floors
But USA needs North Korea to justify their military occupations of Japan and South Korea. Without the North Korea threat why would Japan and South Korea need to be occupied by the US military? China? Yes it would be China for sure.

North Korea works for USA. Any fool can see that.

The Korea solution is for China to invade and occupy North Korea. China can take North Korea in days. USA and friends will not be able to complain about it - they will have to thank China for getting rid of the North Korea threat. USA could take their radar system home unless they want to use it against China ( which they do ).

Chinese military needs some practice and some credibility and defeating the North Koreans would help a lot. China could reunify Korea on the condition that US military leaves South Korea and when it does Chinese military will leave North Korea. My idea is far better than yours.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-3-20 10:18:30 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2017-3-20 07:15
I like the SPIRIT of your idea. It recognizes that China and the US are the two world powers and tha ...

You like the spirit of hegemons drawing the boundaries of smaller nations. That is not very ethical.

Besides: a unified Korea will be a very costly project for those who will have to develop the North. Just think of the former East Germany. The Germans are paying to this day for the reunification, and the two Germanys were pretty well developed. Also W Germany had twice as many people as S Korea does.

It will bust their economy and plunge S Koreans back into poverty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-20 13:10:00 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2017-3-20 07:15
I like the SPIRIT of your idea. It recognizes that China and the US are the two world powers and tha ...

I'm glad you agree

But I don't think Taiwan would submit to China.
They would submit to America

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-20 13:15:57 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-3-20 08:03
But USA needs North Korea to justify their military occupations of Japan and South Korea. Without th ...

You agree with what I'm saying.
China go in and take out North Korea, then turn it over to Korea.
One less "dirty finger" America can complain about.
Korea would be the "buffer" China wants against the West.

A Taiwan unification would be what China wants.
And America would be able to do that.

So China helps America (rid of North Korea).
America helps China (unify China).

Win...
win

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-20 13:17:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-3-20 10:18
You like the spirit of hegemons drawing the boundaries of smaller nations. That is not very ethica ...

Nah.....
North Korea would be worth South Korean investment.

Nothing wrong with American investment.
Trade = Peace

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.