Only the US need to fear Kim's Nuclear Weapons - World Affairs - Chinadaily Forum - Powered by Discuz! Archiver

1584austin Post time 2017-11-29 19:08:39

Only the US need to fear Kim's Nuclear Weapons

North Korea is aiming its nuclear weapons at the U.S., not other countries, a senior government official reportedly told world leaders this weekend. That means other nations should not be afraid of North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un's growing military ambitions, but Washington should be, at least, according to North Korea.
"Today's reality shows that our obtaining of nuclear (weapons) shatters the U.S. ambition to secure its supremacy in the Asia-Pacific region and safeguards peace and security on the Korean Peninsula and its region," Ri Jong-hyok, deputy of North Korea's Supreme People's Assembly and director of the National Reunification Institute, told the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Turkey, according to Rodong Sinmun, the official newspaper of the ruling Korean Workers' Party

raton Post time 2017-11-29 21:51:52

emanreus Post time 2017-11-30 11:16:35

raton Post time: 2017-11-29 21:51 static/image/common/back.gif
Amigo Chancho.. we could live in a peaceful world, if the US could stop antagonizing, meddling ,wagi ...

All Five eyes; (for Newbies I point out the alliance once again):
United States National Security Agency (NSA),
United Kingdom’s Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ)
Canada’s Communications Security Establishment Canada (CSEC)
New Zealand’s Government Communications Security Bureau (GCSB).
Australian Signals Directorate (ASD)

The East must be won:o

petera Post time 2017-12-28 08:35:52

Doubt

I doubt if NK has nuclear weapons and in any case it has no delivery systems. Israel however does have both. It would be amazing to know where their nuclear missile silos are located and at whom these missiles are aimed. They bumped off JFK so that they could possess nuclear weapons.

Saul Post time 2017-12-28 20:10:03

petera Post time: 2017-12-27 19:35 static/image/common/back.gif
Doubt

I doubt if NK has nuclear weapons and in any case it has no delivery systems. Israel however  ...

antisemitic  nonsense as usual from the mutt
Page: [1]
View full version: Only the US need to fear Kim's Nuclear Weapons